The Cat Stop is a motion activated, ultrasonic pet deterrent that keeps unwanted cats away from your yard and pond. The Cat Stop is fully automated, weather proof, and runs on a 9 volt battery. Simply place the cat repellent facing the area you want to protect, and the built-in motion sensor detects the animal entering the area and emits a high decibel alarm. It startles the cat and frightens it away. It's harmless to animals and people yet extremely effective! The frequency is set to be right in the cat's hearing range, and they find it so unpleasant that they will go someplace else to get away from it.
The CatStop automatic outdoor cat deterrent is constructed of durable, weather-resistant materials, and has been designed to provide many years of reliable service.
- Infrared sensing angle: 80 degrees.
- Detection range: up to 20 feet (six meters).
- Battery life: In low traffic areas 3-4 months. In high traffic areas we recommend the use of the CatStop adapter.
- Sensor warm-up time: 60 seconds.
- Power supply: 9-volt alkaline battery or 9-Volt AC adapter (available for purchase separately).
- Red LED: indicates when the unit is activated.
- Unit on time when activated: three seconds.
- Output frequency: sweeping from 21-25 KHZ.
- Water resistant
- Includes two stakes for versatile mounting (ground level, approximately 4" above ground and 10" above ground).