Path and Pond was founded on simple, traditional business values that often get overlooked in our society.Path & Pond's Core Values
- Sell a product that actually does what it is supposed to: We know this sounds like a no brainer, but how many times have you bought something and were completely disappointed with the results of that product? Path and Pond sells a product for what it is, there’s no sugar coating inferior products. We only sell what works.
- Field test every product that we sell: Path and Pond has been installing ponds and has had a retail outlet since 2002. All the products we carry have been rigorously field tested by us personally, and each carries the Path and Pond Approval Rating.
- Simplify the buying situation: Too many websites list hundreds of products to choose from. Where do you start? To the novice pond owner it can be overwhelming. Path and Pond only sells a few, select products in each category. These products are field tested and come with a customer satisfaction guarantee.
- Educate the customer: Building your pond for the first time or learning how to maintain your pond can be challenging. If left to the trial and error method it can be quite costly and frustrating. Path & Pond strives to educate our customers. We have taken all of our years of experience and passed that information along to you. Our goal is to ensure that the building and upkeep of your pond is a success.
- Top notch Customer Service: It can be cliché to say you have great customer service. But how many companies back the claim with true actions. Having small business roots we appreciate every customer that comes to us. As owners of Path & Pond, we personally won’t do business with companies who lack in this department. We know that without our customers we wouldn’t exist.
- Helping those in need: As a personal decision, Path & Pond will give of our time as well as a portion of our proceeds from every sale to the charitable organizations, picked by our employees. Our hope is that we can make a difference in the lives of people in our community and around the world.